Saturday, November 13, 2010

follow up - good times before end times

I'm totally serious about organizing a bloggy vacation get together in 2012.  I've been working  two jobs and 14 hour days and my brain is shot, so I haven't had much wherewithal to respond to anyone.

But y'all, let's do it! Feel free to pass the word along.

(See how brain fried I am? I just typed "y'all"!)

Anyways, if you're interested, you can fill out  this form to let me know.

That's how serious I am - I figured out how to make a Google form! Well, I tried to figure it out, but I won 3 bottles of wine tonight, and since it'll be a while before I ttc again....... I'll have to figure it out when I'm sober.

Cheers!

Ed: Maybe I'm smarter than I thought..... I think this link will take you to the form. If it doesn't work, feel free to email me at wifey.to.hubby@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. The form looks fabulous!

    Are you planning on spouses, too? I thought you had said that before, but I thought I'd check.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *think* the form worked!! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had my support group meeting last night and one of the people there mentioned about a place for grieving parents to go that they read about in a Share Newsletter. I had posted the link to back issues on our FB page and he had spent some time reading through them.

    Check it out, maybe you could see about visiting. It's on page 9. Faith's Lodge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea. I woudl SO love to meet up with others who are on this journey. Keeping the hubs happy at such a destination might be a challenge. Have you considered Vegas? It is easy to get to. The gals could get a cabanna and talk to our hearts content, while the boys go to boy things like gambling and such... Keep us posted. The logistics are a little challenging and planning so far out is tough (considering that I am hoping to have a little one in tow by then, but also considering that I've had that plan for years now.... )

    Thanks for rallying this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous idea about the holiday - won't be able to make it though cos I'm on the other side of the world!

    Enjoy your break - we're also on a ttc vacation and I'm LOVING wine!

    ReplyDelete