So, my wonderful Hubby has been having a rough time of it lately, for a myriad of reasons. I just wanted to let the world know how rad he is. So, ready yourself for the top ten reasons he is the love of my life!!
10. His passion. When he cares about something (like the crackbox), it shows. I love that about him, even if it means my big screen gets taken over regularly.
9. His intellectual chops. I've said before that I'm a pretty smart cookie. He's smarter than me. There, I just admitted it in writing for all the internets to see. I love that we can have really interesting conversations about pretty much anything.
8. His kindness and likability. He's just a really, really nice guy, kind to pretty much everyone. People love him. He even once had a dude follow him home on his motorcycle to get his phone number so they could ride together. And he wasn't even gay. I'd have no friends if it weren't for him :)
7. His strength and fierceness. He's got big strong muscles, and is very athletic. He's also quite fierce. I always feel protected around him, because I know he'd never let anything happen to me if he could stop it.
6. The way he melts when he sees kitties/puppies/babies/insert soft helpless critter here. I love that he's a tough guy who fights with his friends for fun, yet he'll coo at a baby like a girl. Sometimes in the same hour. It's also a helpful trait when I want to bring another homeless animal home.
5. His sense of humor and wit. He can be exceedingly funny at times, spitting out one liners that make me choke with laughter. We like to laugh. A lot. At anything possible, and we share a sort of twisted sense of funny. I'm so glad we get that about each other.
4. His dependability. If he says he'll do it, he will. And truly, I do depend on him for so much. He's my rock.
3. He's sexy. Oh, those muscly arms and broad chest and ripped legs. And since my mom reads this blog, 'nuff said.
2. He is so supportive of me, and everything I attempt to do/dream of doing, etc. He thinks I can write the great american novel, even if I don't. He thinks I'd make a great vet, even if the thought of going back to school seems so so daunting. And, most importantly, he eats whatever culinary creations I come up with and actually enjoys them. He makes me feel like Julia Childs.
1. He loves me fiercely, and I know I can depend on that.
I love you, Bear. More than you'll ever know.